LOL
other than suffering from lack of sleep and over-exercising my brain cells, I have no adaptive difficulty to the beginning of Sem 2. And by the look of it, this sem is going to go pass very fast because I can almost see a CA coming in about a month's time LOL. Ah must get my brain start working already..determined to pull up my CAP at least to above 3.5 (a very low target I know). Got a little dismayed when the top student for the last sem had a SAP of 4.78 (NUTS right?). never mind the fact that she was from RJ. never mind the fact that she came into nursing with all As on her A level cert. Since we're going to take the same course and attend the same lectures and get the same lessons, there is no reason I would be more than 1 point behind her right? Okay don't remind me my limited amount of RAM (LOL).
Oh and I finally got a elective module! even though it is the not-very-nice GEK 1527 Genes and Society, but at least I got something. And I supposed this is just the right opportunity to pull my CAP up right? provided I don't screw up the whole module...
that's all for now, let's all jia you together k! (why does it sounds like before exams' motivational post LOL)
紫藤花
迎风心事日生夜長
越想逞强去开朗
笑声就越哑
***
我只是 卑微的小丑
翻几个跟斗 就等你拍一拍手
人群散了后 夜色多朦胧 月光也会跟着我
我不是 孤独的小丑
你笑了之后 不需要记得我
灯熄的时候 满天的星空 最明亮的是寂寞
***
I dreamed I was missing, you were so scared
But no one would listen, 'cause no one else cared
After my dreaming, I woke with this fear
What am I leaving when I'm done here?
So if you're asking me, I want you to know
When my time comes, forget the wrong that I've done
Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed
Don't resent me, and when you're feeling empty
Keep me in your memory, leave out all the rest
Leave out all the rest
Don't be afraid I've taken my beating,
I've shared what I made
I'm strong on the surface, not all the way through
I've never been perfect, but neither have you
So if you're asking me, I want you to know
When my time comes, forget the wrong that I've done
Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed
Don't resent me, and when you're feeling empty
Keep me in your memory, leave out all the rest
Leave out all the rest
Forgetting all the hurt inside you've learned to hide so well
Pretending someone else can come and save me from myself
I can't be who you are
When my time comes, forget the wrong that I've done
Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed
Don't resent me, and when you're feeling empty
Keep me in your memory, leave out all the rest
Leave out all the rest
Forgetting all the hurt inside you've learned to hide so well
Pretending someone else can come and save me from myself
I can't be who you are
I can't be who you are