January 18, 2009

I realise there are a lot of times when I said in previous posts "I'll say something in the next post" and that post never come. But I am sure everyone who reads this blog will understand this because of my low RAM memory, right? :P
Okay but to address the OH MY GOD from the previous days, it was just that I got a scholarship from SGH. Not a big deal now actually since from what I know this is quite easy to get and most of the nursing students have scholarships so, yep really nothing special now. I guess I overreacted days back, but I just couldn't stop myself. As in, after trying so hard last year to get something to get me to study overseas for PT degree and failing as much (and it was due to failing the interview part EVERYTIME), I wasn't having much hope this time round when I applied. And during the interview this time I actually told them something to the meaning of the scholarship being an add-on since we still have to complete the course no matter what, and I wanting the scholarship due to the monetary terms. Didn't really say how I could contribute to the hospital and the society, but I guess the idea was in me all along so when they asked me something like "do you see yourself contributing to the society after your course" I had this incredulous look on and said of course. I guess it was my honesty and total frankness that got me in this this time? And my aspiration being one of the APNs in Singapore :D that's what I aim but now it looks quite difficult to get there..but I shall try! :)
oh and remember the other time I wrote about taking the psychometric test for MOH scholarship last year? It pride me because I passed the test! :) just that when they called me for the interview round (after the test results was known to them), I screwed it up big time and apparently didn't get the scholarship. Again I supposed it's all fated that I will not study overseas so no point harping on it too.
And about the previous post, it is shot from my other blog's post and it's my new year resolutions :D trying to gear my character, personality and behaviour towards that direction, and following it made me feel happier since Friday and I hope all the days to come. Never mind being too gullible and stuff, it's a blessing to be gullible so I won't think too much and get myself unpleasant..and when I said other blog, it was actually connected to my email address but now I set it to only viewable by family cause I know they won't read it :P the posts are really too dark and sad..and only have monthly posts so no point reading also :) remember there was one time when I had 2 blogs from blogger, 1 blog from friendster and 1 other blog? it all started from there with me writing different things on each blog and in different styles. I already combined the 2 bloggers and closed the friendster's blog, and now I have this blog and the other blog. I like the style and colour of the other blog so I am NOT going to close it down any time soon :P
okay I think this is quite a long post, for my entertainment only mostly.
for now I shall work hard towards my studies goal and personality goals.
Bless me!

p.s. I have the Bella's Lullaby piano score pdf! just msg me if you want it :D
p.p.s. I have deleted the tagboard so if you really want you can leave comments :)