hey!
i dont really know what to write, just that I thought since I'm free at the moment I could at least try to update my blog. haha today is the last day for attachment, and I think i've kind of mentally prepared myself for this "separation" during the last few days, so hopefully after today the blues won't sink in. I guess it's good that this attachment is only 2 weeks so that I won't get too deeply attached to the place and the residents. and being me I don't think I'll make myself free to go and visit them even if I miss them. haha being lazy is my trademark.
talking about which, I dun feel like continuing the survey thing..which is pretty bad and irresponsible so I guess I shall TRY to pick up my pace? :S
saw yuzhu's photo in oxford just now while browsing through stuff, and it made me wondered IF I had applied for something like nursing overseas instead of PT, will I get the scholarship to study overseas? and if I did, what will I be doing and feeling now? will I be more lonely than now, or will I discover my friendly side and make brand new friends? LOL i guess this really isn't the way to think and make assumptions cause everything is already over and I'm in NUS nursing, and looking at the way my sis is "suffering" overseas studying I guess it's just fate that prevent me from going anywhere else? although I'd really like to try to study and live in another place..haha thought it's been 10++ years and time to move on again, but I guess we won't cause everyone of us grew up here and it's not as easy to move as when we came here 10 years ago. which brings me again to think how much my sis really suffered because of me, since theoretically she grew up in hk and most of her friends were there and she was on the road to studying music when she was "dragged" here and gave up almost everything in her then life..and how much effort my parents must have spent trying to get used to living in a new environment..since it'd get harder and harder to change as age goes up.
boo!! getting emotional over things that didn't happen and won't happen won't get me anywhere. LOL shall eat my brunch now and get ready for my last day of attachment..
make it a memory! :)