December 09, 2008

ahahaha..
start of holiday for everyone, and start of attachment for me :X feeling lethargic and don't feel like going at all, but since it's one of my modules...haix
went for the standard chartered marathon, nope not as a runner (do I look as if I can run? LOL) but as a volunteer. And I came back home experiencing the worst sunburn ever in my life. pink cheek and nose and hands and legs and it's not receding even after 2 days. I just hope that I won't peel during the attachment period, and that the pain would go away. haix.
nothing's up in my life, I don't even know where did all my time go to..I guess I'm just going to waste my life away, and I'm getting used to it too. well I guess I'm adaptive? :)
sometimes I think not using my brain is good cause I won't think too much...
lalala~


oh my god why does the channel 8 plots and the bad guys getting more and more darkly twisted?