November 10, 2008

I am so so so PROUD of myself.
hahaha cause I stayed up till 5 am this morning to finish my assignment :D
okay actually this isn't really big deal cause to start off I ended up having to rush through because I didn't start it earlier rather than at 8pm last night. But STILL, what an achievement for me! especially I didn't fall asleep during any lessons today even though I only had 2 hours of sleep :D
Assignments down, assessment to go, and it's the final exam after a reading week and then attachment following the final exams, then I got to finish the surveys..
can't really believe Y1 Sem 1 is gone just like that..and thought I'd find my identity and get myself together within the starting sem of Uni..haix I guess I have to try harder to fit in next Sem? I won't let myself regret on the state I am in...
I think I signed up for a lot of stuff when it appeared interesting to me, then I'd forget all about it if without any reminder, and even forget the date :S then I'd remind myself eh when is that thing again huh? feels a little irresponsible but I think I cannot be blamed when my brain deteriorate?
Should start studying for the final exams soon..
I think I had a number of things to say when I started out, but by now I forget everything already. Seriously dementia can't possibly settle in in me?
Or just that the grey matters in my CNS cannot retain nor process any information already...whatever that is.
zzZZzzzzzzZ