November 26, 2008

ah hotmail is screwed up again. i can't open my mails! :S
anyway finished another paper yesterday. erm, didn't study cause it's open book, but spent quite sometime going through my notes to see which part is related to the questions during the exam itself. And I think I wasn't prepared enough, cause my friend brought 4 textbooks in with her while I only have my lecture notes. Well I guess it doesn't matter now since the module is over..
and I have another exam coming up tomorrow, and as the usual me I slept through yesterday's afternoon after I reached home from school, and I haven't started on revision on tomorrow's paper yet. I guess it's right for my mum to say that I always get distracted by non-sense stuff during the important exam periods, like I was watching smiling pasta with my sis yesterday night after I woke up from my loooong nap. I should be really glad that tomorrow's paper is MCQ, then again this also means the questions will be more specific, and harder to score. And since we're competing with the pharmacy and dentistry students, it's even harder to get a relatively good grade since I'm only starting revision in the afternoon. a fresh start some more.
(just) realised that every exam every sem in Uni will be like Alevels, O levels, the major exams. after which you won't touch whatever you've studied the sem before anymore, and whatever grade you have during the final exam affects your future far more than the results of A and O levels. I wasn't studying properly for my first paper, then I realise this fact on the exam day itself, and I'm still not studying properly. I guess leopards don't change their spots? :X
anyway. to remind myself I have 1 more week to go to finish of my exam, then 2 weeks of attachment, during which I need to volunteer for EOY and SSCM. and I need to go amk to do survey. and I need to return the lib books this sat and go to my sis' sch to buy books with her. argh! I think I really sign myself up for too much stuff.
anyone interested to go to this event called "TAKE A STEP TO MAKE A CHANGE: A PUBLIC AWARENESS WALK TO END VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN"? it's on 6th dec and I think it's just a short walk..information @ www.unifem.org.sg. haha
anyway work hard for the exams! good luck and all the best. I gues everyone will study harder than me but..study hard! :)