haha photo time...
apparently these few are made (from photofunia)






and these few are taken with my phone camera...

my toes imprint onto my calf..just imagine the pressure I exerted...

Mr Harvey!!! haha it's the simulator in the lab..altogether there are 4 in NUS...and he has brown hair and blue eyes and his abdomen moves up and down when he breathes and you can see the apex and carotid artery palpating...

infra-red stethoscope..the teaching stethoscope will detect the sound and all of us hear it through this in the tutorial room... (my tut sheet and pens as background)

AND!! this is the card they gave us after we finished the theory and practical tests for first aid..it's valid for 3 years but I already forgot how to do CPR...LOL
test tmr and I just started revision..bleah and i think i flunk my anatomy test last week..2 assignments and 1 presentation due this month and 1 more test to go 3 weeks later and practical test coming up soon..
ok that's abt all the update for the time..and I'm late!! :S