September 01, 2008

hahaha. I think my life now is soo screwed up.
been depriving myself of sleep, or just that I feel as if I'll never get enough of sleep these few days. My notes are all in a mess; I borrowed 4 books and they are left unread and they are due don't know when; borrowed geokyan's notes and I have not done anything regarding it since day 1 except maybe the 2 hours I spent on it for the first day. Going to work and not making any sales, feeling ridiculous and made myself ridiculed; skipping my job as and when I feel like it. Not practising for the performance when I know that I'm just faking throughout the practices. The first assignment is hidden way buried into my stack of notes. Not bring my printed notes to lessons, falling asleep during class; feeling anti-social and moodswinging and blaming everybody else. What am I doing to my life?
Now that I know it as a fact, maybe I'll just leave it and let it be.
And then it will change
I shall start with, sleeping early today.