July 31, 2008

after talking to zhuangyuan yesterday, I went to the CORS page today to find if I already have my time table and there it is! Lectures all lined up and tutorials waiting to be balloted. Lucky (or unlucky cause I can't plan my timetable) the balloting for tutorials has not started yet. Let's see...I have lectures on Mon Tues Wed Thurs AND Sat. Funny how they skipped Fri and I thought it was supposed to be a five-day-week system now. LOL and thus my plans which I have already planned for the months ahead is disrupted and I have NO idea how to go about it..maybe going to work a little later? since I have a solid proof of my time table to show that I really really can't reach on time..BOO!Oh anyway just for your information I have 17 MCs for the Sem, 5 modules all lined up for me (as in for all nursing students) so yep. The schedule isn't really packed cause I have only 1 hour lesson on one of the days. Then again this is just the timeline for the lectures. Wait till the tutorials come in..?
To all the people out there bidding like right now, good luck with your choice modules! :) I don't have to~~ at least not yet lah...