June 03, 2008

I name this day the end of my silly goal.
went for the very last interview for my aim of physiotherapy today at MOH, saw the interviewer from NHG (which rejected my application a few weeks on), and they kept on harping on the fact that I did not make an effort to go for any attachment or session with any physiotherapist. I supposed it's over now, so well...
Erm I got experience from the whole experience. First, I think the JC we go to does matter, to a certain extend. Secondly, if you really want to apply for any scholarship for a certain field, you have to find means and ways to find some attachments of any sort in that area to show that you are really interested and keen on what you apply for. Hrm, I can't say that my JC is lousy cause it's really not, but I supposed I did not do enough to convince the interviewers that I am really interested in doing PT. And that is a very important point since every interview I went to harp on that point. Wellllllll....
Hrm, I painted my nails purple!! LOL it's gonna be very horrendous for office work, but since I aint even sure if I'm going to go for work for this week, I supposed it's okay? :)