September 18, 2007


gosh..tell me the inconvenience of blogging with the phone..was finishing a long post and a call just deleted everything and i have to restart..rats..
lol anyway this is a pic of the choco bear kokjun gave one each to zy and i the other day (though i fully suspect that i got my share so that it'd seem right lol) anyway thought i'd take a photo of it before it goes into my stomach..heex..thanks:)
yep thurs' the last paper for prelims..bio paper 1..and somehow yesterday after maths paper i felt extremely happy..very joyous..elated..erm..watever. my point is, it's total randomness cause i had been feeling blue after the previous paper (and if i'm not wrong it took me more that 1 day to get up and happy again..) i supposed i felt happy cause i can do most of the questions? even though i know i'm wrong for the vectors after the paper after discussion with kiaming and syahida (thus fully illustrate the cons of discussion abt a exam that u'd tink u have full confidence in)..the sense of accomplishment that i can do more that i did in paper 1..haha that's definitely a mood turner..even after the killer chem paper 2 that i left more than 3 pages EMPTY..i'm recovering faster than the other time:) hooray to that:)
A's is just 1 more month away..(right??) are we ready?
trying to feel happy..haha:)




I discover I can be a good hearer and a good advisor.
I discover I can be a good listener but not a good advisor.
Choose one.
Hear? Listen? Advice?