hi hi hi!!
LOL you must be wondering what on earth am I doing so early in the morning? then again..actually it's not too early right? anyway we are having CO today that's why I'm here now..awake..LOL a lot of changes had been made to CO and I hope I can memorise the score by today..and this two subjects are not linked..seeing the instructor for the first time..let him/her be a nice person! :)
anyway details on my blood donation..did i say? it wasn't as painful as all of us had thought..the most painful process i'd say is when they anesthetise me or something like that..the injection that made you numb? so yah..the transfusion needle is in before i knew anything about that lol..when the nurse was taping the tube to make sure it doesn't slip and pull the needle out, I had thought that she was doing the preparation work LOL..anyway they checked the blood before they started the transfusion and I have kind of a low iron level..that explains why I faint sometimes..due to the low haemoglobin level i guess..they provided me with iron tablets so i'm trying to take it obediently haha..
the reaction when i got home yesterday night and after telling my family i had donated blood was quite dramatic..cause i'm known to be the weakest one in the family, so they were saying i'm stupid and whatever..and when we called my mum later at night she ask my dad to cook those nutritious stuff for me when it's already like, 10 pm..LOL feeling funny lah..maybe i should get stronger before i donate blood again? to stop them from worrying about me:)
ok i guess i shall stop or i'd be late for CO..haha cya!
I guess plans really don't work for me..not when i am the one who's doing the planning anyway..