April 02, 2007

counting down to the day my mum returns home from her visit to hong kong..13 more days :)
first of all, CONGRATS TO DHSCO for getting gold with honours again!! even with all the comments from others about why and how, i believe you have all earned it through your hardwork and that is all that really matters:) now i have no more reason to say you are bad :P
CO was more fun than expected today. Although I believe everyone is tired after more than 6 hours of studies we managed to have fun! :) talking most of the time, but we had practised along the way..and the half hour of combined kind of make the conclusion of the day a lot nicer :) [not saying that the "bonding" time isn't fun!]
but some particular person managed to spoil my day and cause my finally-changed-bad-opinion-about-someone slightly shifted..but i shall maintain my trying-to-be-good-attitude :) now I finally understand why juniors don't really like strange seniors coming back and giving a lot of comments even though the comments may have their values........yah i supposed you know who i am referring to..
when i walked out of the school tonight with val after the practice and the short meeting, suddenly my mood dampened drastically. and this is not linked with that particular person. Just some how my mood plunged down and it kind of stayed there. Throughout the bus rides home I let myself sink into that dark feeling, and when I finally reached the bus stop at my house and got down the bus, I felt like crying. Maybe the stress and pressure is getting into me. The school, CCA, results, life. Maybe I need to take a break. Maybe all I want is an excuse to escape from everything. Maybe, I shall strive on. :)
Okay I think my paragraphs are lacking in coherence but somehow there is no way that I can link the ideas together. hope it's not killing you reading this :) btw, I have decided to donate blood :D let my decision be proven wise.
Tonight, the moon is masked.