LOL
still not studying now..LOL
shall update on things that I did not update..
hmmm...
a lot of things flashing through my mind but all they did is flash and I can't grasp anything..
RAH
LOL
went to NUS open house last sat (which I had briefly updated before)and I met Chormin..haha it's a strange name on this blog because I kind of lost touch with her after we went to different Sec schs..anyway actually we met each other at the food bazaar..I was eating with Sab and Val..then there came this group of TJ girls in which include Yingxiu (another strange name because I know her in the sense that I know of her existence) and I was trying to avoid eye contact (harhar) and there was this girl who sat down to book the table while the other two went to buy food..I was looking at the girl when she look at me and suddenly it's like..oh my god it's her! LOL ya so she came over and blah blah blah..she said I didn't change much! haha so I supposed whoever in MJ that saw me and didn't recognise me must be pretending? LOL but I'm pretending too so ya...not complaining..
went to pasir ris lib to study yesterday after CO prac with Val after watching "Night at the Museum" at her house (enjoyment first! LOL)..it was a funny show lah..anyway met marcus (Val's friend) at the lib..then after that we went to mac to eat and I saw siwei with a girl and a guy all from dhs in the mac when we're about to finish..haha and at the end of the meal when we walk past them I said goodbye in a croak I think..after the words came out I had this mental note that they probably can't decipher what I was trying to say and I kind of saw their puzzled look too..haha too bad lah..haix..
LOL