hey hey!!
haha it's been..3 days since I last posted and I STILL have nothing done..nothing revised..and the failing grade for my chem test that I received yesterday make me wonder if I ever will pass with the C in mind..oh well..whatever will come will come..SO WHAT if tomorrow won't come, I still have today :)
ok..I didn't go for ZR's concert on Sun..my apologies!! I'm really really sorry..having you booked the tix and in the end can't make it..but even if I went I supposed I'll be there crying in pain so yah..paiseh lah! :) we meet up some other time kz..
oh and for the part about my running away nose..haha it's here to stay finally..it's funny how when I get sick it usually come in one form= fever..haha but is those that the heat recover in one day and the effect drags on..I'm currently experiencing the "getting better stage" - changing voice..wahaha..lol cough and running nose and everything..but aches and headaches are over *yay*
and now for update on GP paper..I think I'm expecting some kind of miracle to happen to me again..I'm selfishly thinking that please give me the C that I got for promos for this exam..and I think I'm NOT going to get it this time..haha I seriously think there is something about the way I sit during lecture, leaning back and all..that when I do the paper I'm leaning back too..and that make me want to sleep and nothing come out of my brain..stuck at second paragraph of my compo for almost half an hour and nothing come out for compre..I wonder if I can pass this time round *pls let me pass..I promise I'll study hard!!*
told by jenny that dhsco's competition is on 2 April, which is a Mon, and it's at around 11..which means I'll have to pon school if I want to go to see..which is highly recommended as jenny said khaiqi sms-ed..I still wonder..but most prob I won't risk ponning sch even for dhsco..can't blame me for being guai and timid..and as currently still taking scholarship (I say currently because I know I won't be able to keep it so yah) I suppose I just can't act on my own and on impulse..but well things change don't they? maybe I'll think that it'll make me regret so I'd go in the end..who knows what tomorrow brings? some more this is further than tomorrow..and I have not been informed anyway..haha
ok shall prepare for CO now..cya!
:)