I'm Sorry... for all the mean things i have said.I'm Sorry...For all the things i did or didn't do.I'm Sorry...If I ever ignored YOUI'm Sorry... If I ever made you feel bad or put you down.I'm Sorry...If I ever thought I was bigger or better than you.. I Luv You...Don't EVER forget that! Through bad times and good, I'll always be here for youI'm Sorry...For everything wrong I've ever doneI'm writing this because what if tomorrow never comes?What if I never get to say good-bye or give a BIG hug to the people I care about?What if I never get to say I'm sorry or I love you?Don't all these words and phrases sounds familiar? I think I've blogged something like this before, and I have wrote such phrases like these in my diary before. I've even sent such messages meaning what I meant before. I've done too much regretting and procrastinating and pondering over my choices that I often find myself doing things that hurt too much people too dear to me. So here I am now, not caring much about anything anymore, not doing much things so that I won't hurt anyone anymore. What ifs are very powerful, and I've been thinking much of it these days. What if I stop studying now? What if I give up on living? What if I become another person? What if I can be who I want to be? What if I failed and end up being who I don't want to be? What if??
thinking..thinking..thinking..
wasting brain cells on useless thoughts.
again.