February 22, 2007

can't believe I spent more than 1 hour just for choosing a nicer skin for my blog on blogskins.com
LOL
tomorrow is Bio test, and there will be Maths test next week, follow by Chem test the week after next, and there the March holiday will come swiftly, which will then follow by the looming block tests. RAH!! Val commented that we are now all racing against time, and may I add I'm racing against my brain capacity too..see if I can squeeze the worth of two years of studies into my limited brain cells..
and Chingay is tomorrow and on Sat..I wonder if I can stay awake through the whole thing, and wondering how should I go home after that?
and DHSCO concert is on 3 March, and I'm going for huang cheng concert on 11 March..
somehow I seriously think that by this rate of my time wasting I'll never finish half of what I should do before the A's starts..
time is cutting short..

oh and I'm not trying to stress me or anyone out..just listing out activities that I have to do to remind myself not to be interested in anymore other activities..
anyway let's all do our best!! :)