March 05, 2006

why do people HAVE to be so irritating and annoying??!
tink my tolerance level is just getting so slim that i can't bear to hear anyone complain about something i do not agree on for more than 5 mins..it's getting to be a torture for me..it's either my patience's running low and i shld replenish it soon..or it is just tt i'm getting less and less understanding..wateva the case..pls look at colour of the my face before rattling on on ur own will ya..?it's getting really on my nerve and i hate to be gnarling in ur face.....

being on a more serious tone..i dunno where to begin..today tot when i reach there i would never cry but i did..when we were not exactly in any close relationship with him..we're not his classmates nor friends..but cried as hard as most of them..the tears just rolled down on its own and sorrow filled my heart..tink i was slow at receiving the news cuz i received it ydae afternoon and was like oh my god he died..?den nth..then when i reached home and carmen told me roughly wat's on the news i was like i'm starting to feel sad..this morning when she called to tell me about it again i just started feeling really really sad and started crying..human are fragile creatures..my mum say if u not scared of even death then there's nth u shld be scared of..i agree to it..but when we're on tt brink we just couldn't think straight can we..?no matter wateva we said all the other time about how we shld treasure life..we'll just forget all about it at tt moment..to him: rest in peace..





decided shld stay in mj..although ms chong said new college new start and i agreed totally..the pressure is on me..and i got no choice..0611D..i'm gonna miss ALL of u..even the guava face maybe..?or else i'll be thanking god for not seeing u again..wateva the case..i'll still "miss" u..haha ya i dunno wat's ahead of me or wat i will become..i dunno if my life will be happy or the number of shells around me will just keep increasing to a level that everything wun matter and i'm numb from all the hurt i get..maybe i'll drift away from all my friends and make some fake one or i'll be on my own clinching on to the glimse of hope..for now i shall wish for the best..wish i can have a happy and positive jc life ahead of me..


simple plan: untitled
I open my eyes
I try to see but I’m blinded by the white light
I can’t remember how
I can’t remember why
I’m lying here tonight

And I can’t stand the pain
And I can’t make it go away
No I can’t stand the pain

How could this happen to me
I made my mistakes
I’ve got no where to run
The night goes on
As I’m fading away
I’m sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me

Everybody’s screaming
I try to make a sound but no one hears me
I’m slipping off the edge
I’m hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto a time when nothing mattered
And I can’t explain what happened
And I can’t erase the things that I’ve done
No I can’t

How could this happen to me
I made my mistakes
I’ve got no where to run
The night goes on
As I’m fading away
I’m sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me

I made my mistakes
I’ve got no where to run
The night goes on
As I’m fading away
I’m sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me